Accreditation for the 2021 Kids Kino Industry (28 Sept – 1 Oct, 2021, hybrid), international pitching forum is now open! Get your ticket and enjoy the four-day industry programme available online and offline in Warsaw.
To buy the accreditation, please go to the ACCREDITATION page, fill in the accreditation form and follow the instructions.
COST OF ACCREDITATION:
Early Birds – 20 EUR (90 PLN) – get the cheapest price by 12 September
Regular price – 25 EUR (115 PLN) – available from 13 September
Late price (during the event) – 35 EUR (160 PLN) – available from 28 September
ACCREDITATION PROVIDES YOU:
- an access to Kids Kino Industry’s digital platform
- an access to all the prerecorded pitchings and live Q&A’s with the Pitching Teams
- an access to book meetings with Pitching Teams, Decision Makers and other Attendees of the forum
- an access to book a consultation during the consultants’ tables and discuss your idea of film or series with well-known script consultants and our experts from different fields of film industry
- a full access to the whole four-day programme full of masterclasses, workshops, panels, consultants’ tables (SPECIAL BONUS: you will also have an access to a special pre-forum online masterclass BUILDING THE BIBLE which will be held on Monday, 27 September)
- an access to the e-catalogue including the sessions descriptions and all the contact information on our Pitching Teams
- an access to all the previous KKI Talks
- starter pack
and many more!
Although you can join the event at any time, we encourage you to buy the accreditation before the event starts to become familiar with our platform and to get the starter pack before the event. For online attendees who buy the accreditation during the event the starter packs will be sent after the event.
Discover the projects selected to the pitchings
Dive into 35 selected projects and find out more about their creators who are looking for potential partners: co-producers, broadcasters, VOD platforms, sales agents, distributors. Be sure to check the project pages regularly not to miss the interviews with our creators. Explore our projects here.
What if not the pitchings?
1:1 meetings, commissioners talks, consultants’ tables – are the best opportunities to meet the Decision Makers and future partners or consult your project with industry experts from different fields of activity such as screenwriting or marketing. All those activities will be available online.
For those who would like to join the conference part of the programme we have prepared sessions focused on finding the money, investors, digital distribution, sales, research, upcoming trends and many more! – also available online.
A day before the forum there will be a special pre-forum online session called BUILDING THE BIBLE. Our experts will share some tips on how to create a bible that makes any Decision Maker fall in love with your project immediately.
The full programme will be available on our website shortly.
Online or offline participation
This year, Kids Kino Industry is being held in hybrid formula. You can take part in all the sessions, pitchings and 1:1 meetings from your own house (this option is recommended by us as we are committed to providing you with the best experience while participating online) or join the event in Warsaw.
If you would like to come to Warsaw, please remember that the accommodation and travel costs are on your side and we are not responsible for your hotel and travel bookings in case of the cancellations. Our Team strongly encourages you to get the extra insurance in case you won’t be able to travel to Warsaw. If you need a piece of advice regarding travel or hotels you are welcome to contact our Hospitality Team.
COVID-19 – for Attendees in Warsaw
We take care of your safety while being in Warsaw.
During the event you will be asked to wear a mask inside and use a sanitary gel regular. A Health Pass (in Polish or in English) will be required to attend the event. It consists of either a complete vaccination schedule, a proof of a negative test less than 72 hours old, or a Covid-19 recovery certificate.