Still from “Hug me. Honeyseekers” – Animoon, animated film, Poland
35 projects – 25 projects in In Development, Work in Progress and Market Presentation, as well as, 10 projects developed within the Kids Kino Lab – script development workshop to be presented at the upcoming Kids Kino Industry, the pitching and co-production forum for feature films and series (live-action, animation and documentaries) for young audiences.
The event will be held in Warsaw, Poland and online from 28 September to 1 October 2021. The four-day programme of Kids Kino Industry includes masterclasses, workshops, consultants’ tables, panels and many more to be announced at the beginning of September. The accreditation will be on sale from next week.
The list of the selected projects can be found at the end of this news.
How to take part in Kids Kino Industry?
This year Kids Kino Industry is being held in a hybrid formula. You can take part in all the sessions, pitchings and 1:1 meetings from your own house or join the event in Warsaw.
To take part in the event, you need to go to the Accreditation page and fill in the submission form. The accreditation form will be available on our website from the 30th of August.
COST OF ACCREDITATION:
Early Birds – 20 EUR (90 PLN) – get the cheapest price by 12 September
Regular price – 25 EUR (115 PLN) – available from 13 September
Late price (during the event) – 35 EUR (160 PLN) – available from 28 September
Although you can join the event at any time, we encourage you to buy the accreditation before the event starts to become familiar with our platform and to get the starter pack before the event.
The accreditation provides:
- an access to Kids Kino Industry’s digital platform
- an access to all the prerecorded pitchings and live q&a’s with the Pitching Teams
- an access to book meetings with Pitching Teams, Decision Makers and other Attendees of the forum
- a full access to the whole four-day programme full of masterclasses, workshops, panels, consultants’ tables (SPECIAL: you will
- also have an access to a special online masterclass BUILDING THE BIBLE which will be held on Monday, 27 September)
- an access to the e-catalogue including the sessions descriptions and all the contact information on our Pitching Teams
- an access to all the previous KKI Talks
- starter pack
Subscribe to our newsletter and join the Kids Kino Industry community not to miss any news.
Still from “Girls’ Stories” – Pinot Films, documentary film, Poland
Kids Kino Industry pitchings line-up (more details about each project are in the Projects page)
1. “The Adventure of Fram the Polar Bear” – Duo Animation Production, animated/transmedia film, Romania
2. “Anton Starflashman” – Heimatfilm GmbH + CO KG, live-action/animated film, Germany
3. “Born Happy” – Atom Art, animated film, Latvia
4. “Dad’s Red Dress” – Lunar Pictures, live-action series, Ireland
5. “Eureka” – Becklow Films Ltd, live-action series, UK
6. “The Fictitious Gang” – Mito Estudio Creativo, webseries, Colombia
7. “Girls’ Stories” – Pinot Films, documentary film, Poland
8. “Happily Never After” – Helium Film, animated series, Czech Republic
9. “Hello Terra” – Studio Sonica, animated series, Poland
10. “Lampo – The Dog That Rode The Trains” – K&K Selekt, live-action film, Poland
11. “My Name Is…” – Blaue Pampelmuse, animated series, Germany
12. “Nine Lives Left” – Wild at Heart, animated film, Greece
13. “The Olive Bunch” – Pixel giants, animated series, Cyprus
14. “Puppets Saving Television” – Jaka produkcija, live-action film, Croatia
15. “Rainbow Hunters” – Lunes Animation Studio, animated series, Chile
16. “The Talentless” – Prikaz Film, live-action film, Republic of Serbia
17. “The Tales of Franz” – arx anima & NGF Film, animated series, Austria
18. “The Wawies” – Imagic TV, animated series, Spain
Still from “Welcome to Mamoko” – Pigeon, animated series, Poland
Work in Progress
1. “Game of Minds” – napafilms, live-action series, Finland
2. “Hug me. Honeyseekers” – Animoon, animated film, Poland
3. “I Accidentally Wrote a Book” – JUNO11 Pictures Kft., live-action film, Hungary
4. “John Vardar vs the Galaxy” – Lynx Animation Studios, animated film, Macedonia
5. “The Websters” – Fool Moon, live-action/animated film/series, Slovakia
6. “Welcome to Mamoko” – Pigeon, animated series, Poland
Still from “Beanie” – Senca Studio, live-action film, Slovenia
1. “Beanie” – Senca Studio, live-action film, Slovenia
Kids Kino Lab
1. “Anna’s World” – Bulletproof Cupid, documentary series, Belgium
2. “Childocracy” – RIVERBED, live-action series, Latvia
3. “Cooler Squad” – Platige Image, animated series, Poland
4. “Fantastique” – Serendipity Films, documentary film, Belgium
5. “Ghostly Company” – Rodini, animated series, Belgium
6. “The Lucks” – Letko, animated series, Poland
7. “Midsummer night” – Domino Film, live-action film, Poland
8. “Nina” – New Europe Film Sales, animated film, Poland
9. “Planet 7693” – Giggling Goat Company, live-action film, Montenegro
More details about the projects presented at Kids Kino Industry forum will appear on the Projects page at the beginning of September as well as the four-day programme of the event and link to the accreditation form.
Kids Kino Lab – script development workshops. The call for next edition opens this week. Check your inbox not to miss call for projects. Read more about the workshop here.