The call is open for the following types of projects:
- Full-length films and series for young audiences and young adults;
- Live-action, documentary, animation, transmedia;
- Seeking funding, co-producers, distributors, sales agents, broadcasters, festivals.
You are welcome to submit your project into two categories:
- Projects with a treatment or script;
- At development stage;
- With a partly confirmed financing structure;
- With a producer on board;
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Projects at a more advanced stage (in production or postproduction);
- That are still looking for gap financing/
The submission is free of charge.
Every year, the forum is attended by 200+ Decision Makers – producers, distributors, sales agents, broadcasters, funds, platforms. Our invited guests represent established companies, such as Netflix, ViacomCBS, ARRI, Indie Sales, New Europe Film Sales, LevelK, TVP, KiKa, YLE, RTV Slovenija, Windrose, Dutch Features, Beta Film, Attraction Distribution, Dandelooo, Millimages, Canal+ Poland.
The hybrid format enables you to present your project to a larger number of people and participate in 1:1 meetings onsite in Warsaw, as well as schedule the meetings online.
The pitchings and 1:1 meetings are the core of the programme of Kids Kino Industry. However, the four-day programme includes a number of masterclasses, case studies, consultations, panels, networking opportunities, and more.
Further details, guidelines, and submission forms can be found here: https://www.kidskinoindustry.pl/pitch-your-project/.
If you have any questions, please contact our Head of Industry, Zofia Horszczaruk, at email@example.com.