New Horizons Association and Kids Kino International Film Festival invite producers to submit their projects to pitchings at Kids Kino Industry. The 7th edition of the international co-production forum will take place from 4 to 6 October in Warsaw as part of Kids Kino IFF (29 September – 8 October).
The submission deadline is 12 May. Submission forms are available here.
Find your partner at Kids Kino Industry
Our goal is to help filmmakers in finding the right partners and investors for their projects.
300+ international guests are coming to Warsaw to attend the event annually. In previous years among our guests were representatives from Disney+, Netflix, Warner Bros. Discovery, Viaplay Group, Canal+, Blue Zoo, VRT – Ketnet, Wild Bunch, Level K, Dutch Features.
Throughout 2 days of pitching sessions, 20-25 projects will be presented in In-Development and Work-in-Progress sections, 1 project will be presented during Market Presentation.
The pitching presentations will be followed by the 1:1 meetings. During the individual meeting producer can discuss the project with potential partners, gain feedback and establish new cooperation.
Projects eligible for submissions:
- With a producer on board
- Full-length films and series for young audiences and young adults
- At different stages of development, production, and postproduction
- Live-action, documentary, animation, transmedia
- Seeking funding, co-producers, distributors, sales agents, broadcasters, festivals
- Both European and international projects are accepted
Pitch your project in one of the following sections:
- Projects with a treatment or script
- At development stage
- With a partly confirmed financing structure
Work in Progress
- At production or postproduction stage (with shooting started by the end of August 2023)
- Projects that are still looking for funding or a co-producer, as well as a distributor, sales agent, broadcaster
- Finished projects (production year 2022/2023) which are looking for international distributors and sales agent
- Films, all types
Pitchings of projects selected to In-Development and Work-in-Progress sections will be presented in front of all the accredited guests (producers, investors, sales agents, distributors, broadcasters, platforms, film institutes, observers etc). Each 5-8 minute pitch will be followed by a 5-minute Q&A and feedback session. Check the projects presented at Kids Kino Industry last year.
Market Presentation is a closed screening of film materials (1 hour long) followed by a 15-minute presentation in front of carefully selected sales agents, distributors and broadcasters.
Note: The submission is free of charge but when selected there will be a fee for participation (see details in Guidelines).
Submissions Guidelines and Regulations and all the required documents are listed on KKI website.