how to attend
ACCREDITATIONS FOR KIDS KINO INDUSTRY FORUM ARE ON SALE!
This year the event will be hybrid. You can come to Warsaw or join us online.
COST OF ACCREDITATION:
- Early Birds – 20 EUR (90 PLN) – get the cheapest price by 12 September
- Regular price – 25 EUR (115 PLN) – available from 13 September
- Late price (during the event) – 35 EUR (160 PLN) – available from 28 September
ACCREDITATION PROVIDES YOU:
• an access to Kids Kino Industry’s digital platform
• an access to all the prerecorded pitchings and live q&a’s with the Pitching Teams
• an access to book meetings with Pitching Teams, Decision Makers and other Attendees of the forum
• a full access to the whole four-day programme full of masterclasses, workshops, panels, consultants’ tables (SPECIAL BONUS: you will also have an access to a special online masterclass BUILDING THE BIBLE which will be held on Monday, 27 September)
• an access to the e-catalogue including the sessions descriptions and all the contact information on our Pitching Teams
• an access to all the previous KKI Talks
• starter pack
ACCREDITATION STEP BY STEP:
- Go to the website:
- Fill in the accreditation form and click SEND button. The following fields name, surname, email, company, country, participation in the event: online/offline are mandatory, the rest information are optional.
- You will receive a confirmation email and shortly the second email with the link to your payment – please follow the instructions from the email
ONLINE OR OFFLINE PARTICIPATION
This year, Kids Kino Industry is being held in hybrid formula. You can take part in all the sessions, pitchings and 1:1 meetings from your own house (this option is recommended by us as we are committed to providing you with the best experience while participating online) or join the event in Warsaw.
If you would like to come to Warsaw, please remember that the accommodation and travel costs are on your side and we are not responsible for your hotel and travel bookings in case of the cancellations. Our Team strongly encourages you to get the extra insurance in case you won’t be able to travel to Warsaw. If you need a piece of advice regarding travel or hotels you are welcome to contact our Hospitality Team.
COVID-19 – FOR ATTENDEES IN WARSAW
We take care of your safety while being in Warsaw.
During the event you will be asked to wear a mask inside and use a sanitary gel regular. A Health Pass (in Polish or in English) will be required to attend the event. It consists of either a complete vaccination schedule, a proof of a negative test less than 72 hours old, or a Covid-19 recovery certificate.
Feel free to contact Magda Wylężałek at email@example.com, in case you have any questions.