Meet the participants of the first edition of the Young Talents programme for international film and art school students!
Young Talents is another programme alongside Kids Kino Lab and Producers LINK that accompanies our Kids Kino Industry forum. The goal of Young Talents is to promote up-and-coming filmmakers and introduce them to the international film industry.
During Kids Kino Industry, our participants will have a chance to learn and experience how international film industry events work, how to schedule the agenda to make the most of the time while they are at the forum, and why networking activities are so beneficial from the beginning of their professional career.
For the first edition of the programme, we have invited seven students representing the Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków (Poland), the Film Academy Baden-Württemberg (Germany), and the Film and TV School of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague – FAMU (the Czech Republic).
The list of the selected students is available below.
The first edition of Young Talents wouldn’t be possible without Prof. Lilian Klages, Markéta Pášmová, and Prof. Robert Sowa, as well as our partners: Film Academy Baden-Württemberg, Zlín Film Festival, and Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków. We would like to thank all of you for your support, a positive response and cooperation on this programme.
Heading to Kids Kino Industry? Meet our young talents!
If you are a guest or attendee of Kids Kino Industry, we strongly encourage you to book a meeting with the Young Talents participants. Use this opportunity to meet promising talents at the start of their professional careers. The bookings need to be scheduled through the KKI platform. All students will be on-site in Warsaw, but they are also open to online meetings.
Meet our students at the very beginning of their career path before the rest of the world finds out about them!
Welcome our participants of the Young Talents programme!
- Anna Karwala, illustrator, director, screenwriter, Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków
- Kinga Kociarz, director, scriptwriter, Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków
- Yelyzaveta Davydenko, producer, Film Academy Baden-Württemberg
- Ihabo Azzamo, director, Film Academy Baden-Württemberg
- York v. Sydow, director, Film Academy Baden-Württemberg
- Anna Wowra, director, screenwriter, Film and TV School of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague – FAMU
- Hynek Spurný, producer, Film and TV School of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague – FAMU